A Leader in Identity Data and Verification.
Online. Worldwide Access. Asia Pacific Based.
Digitally onboard customers through Data Zoo’s OCR and facial matching technology.
Biometrically verify your customers while also verifying their document particulars, real time and instantly via API, mobile and Web platforms.
With over 250 supported documents (Passport & Drivers Licences) from around the world, your onboarding process hasn’t been easier.
The process is so simple:
- Scan the relevant government document
- Document particulars are captured
- Photo particulars are captured
- Take a picture of yourself
- Your picture is verified against the supplied government document
- Document particulars such as name, DOB and government ID:
- Are verified against the government source
- Name and address are verified, where possible, against a third party data sources.
Customers have the access capabilities of the web, mobile or through Data Zoo’s API. The solution is completely flexible to meet your exact requirements and is SDK enabled.
APAC countries with complete Digital on Boarding and verification services available from the following countries include:
- Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore and the Philippines.
IDU will verify the identity of 4.4 billion individuals within the APAC region. All from one single platform.
The majority of Data Zoo’s data sources are derived directly from government agencies. Data Zoo realises that not all data sources are perfect and adopts a proactive approach to working with Government bodies or agencies and our suppliers to continually improve the quality and accuracy of the data received.
The Data Zoo IDU Solution ensures eIDV and KYC conditions are met and an individual’s identity is validated and correct.
Electronic verification as per the FATF and APG provisions requires financial institutions verify a customer’s identity (DOB, full name and/or address) from independent and reliable data sources.
Another critical consideration is the risk profiling that is required as part of the customer onboarding process (PEP Sanctions Watch List Screening).
- Verification of an individual’s Full Name, DOB and government ID document number and, if available, a person’s living address.
- Electronic verification of individual’s details against multiple reliable and independent data sources held and accessed by Data Zoo
- Customised matching rules
- Screening of an individual’s information against PEP (Politically Exposed Person) and Sanctions Watchlists.
Data Zoo has access, the most detailed, real time and accurate global coverage of senior Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs), officially sanctioned individuals and persons of Special Interest available today to ensure that you ‘Know Your Customer’. All updated daily.
The service is a fully configurable platform to give customers the complete flexibility with matching rules (watchlist categories) for onboarding or for ongoing due diligence requirements.
- PEPs and their Relatives and Close Associates (RCA’s)
Detailed profiles of senior PEPs, their relatives, close associates and companies they are linked to, from every country in the world.
- Sanctions and Official Lists
Over 1200 sanctions, regulatory enforcement, law enforcement and other official lists, including those issued by the UN and major government departments, worldwide.
- Persons and Entities of Special Interest
High profile people not on an official list but reported in publicly available sources as being accused of or convicted of serious crimes, including financial crime, organised crime, terrorism, narcotics crime, war crimes and other crimes.
Capitalising on the 40+ non-Latin scripts available, Data Zoo provides the ability for you to scan against names in their original script, such as Arabic, Chinese, Cyrillic, Korean, Japanese, Thai and other non-Latin / Roman scripts.
Scan real time or through our batch environment. Also have the capability to Whitelist creation, based on previous due diligence decisions, to eliminate future false positive matches.
Ongoing Due Diligence
The concept of data ‘recency’, whereby the age and update frequency of data needs to be considered when incorporating data as part of a customer due diligence decision process.
In certain circumstances, customers may need to be re-verified or additional information required.
Conducting ongoing due diligence on the business relationship and scrutiny of transactions undertaken throughout the course of that relationship to ensure that the transactions being conducted are consistent with the institution’s knowledge of the customer, their business and risk profile, including, where necessary, the source of funds
With our Global Screening solution (PEP and Sanctions) we have the ability to provide batch processing of existing and pre-screened customers.
Pre-screened customers can be ‘whitelisted’ as individuals that have come through the exception process but have been authenticated as not being relevant to your customer record.
The system is made available through many application delivery options to suit the varied nature of today’s organisations, such as:
- Secure Web based access
- Secure Batch processing via;
- Web based access or
- Integration services
- Secure API (Application Programming Interface)
- Production, Test and Sandbox environments
- Mobile Onboarding solution (SDK compatible)
Our data centres are fully protected for disaster recovery – there’s no single point of failure.
Data Zoo’s goal is to assist organisations with global regulatory requirements with regards to identity verification and with AML/CT legislations in the countries we operate in.
Access to Asia Pacific countries’ identity data means:
- An entire and comprehensive ID verification and AML solution
- Provide solutions that enable our customers to comply with AML and CT legislation in the countries we operate in
- Compliance with FATF and APG international requirements
- AML compliance
- As per the Australian AML/CTF Act 2006
- As per the New Zealand AML/CFT Act 2009
- As per the Anti-Money Laundering Law of the People’s Republic of China of 2006
- As per the Philippines Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA) of 2001
- In addition to the AML and CT Legislation in other the countries that Data Zoo offers Databases for.
- Compliance with Global PEP and Sanction screening
- All ID checks are stored in an online audit trail, accessible for reference whenever you need them or can be PDF’ed and emailed