Our response to the Covid-19 pandemic
The impact of Coronavirus is unprecedented and continues to evolve on a daily basis. Our position as an ISO27001 certified company means that we have the appropriate policies and procedures in place to ensure its business as usual for Data Zoo.
Each of our offices worldwide are following the official guidelines from the World Health Organisation as well as the directives from government and Health officials in the local communities where our employees live and work.
The guiding principles being:
- Keep our employees safe.
- Continue to provide a high-level of service to our customers.
- Continue development of our services and data acquisition program.
- Cancellation of all work-related travel and advising staff against any unnecessary personal travel.
- Customer engagement and communications with you will be via remote meetings, telephone and/or handling correspondence electronically.
- Communicating with our customers and data suppliers on a regular basis to ensure “they stay well” and that the service provision remains unaffected.
Access to all systems and platforms remains uninterrupted:
- Customers can, and should, continue to reach our support using our regular support channels – these phones support ticketing portal and emails are answered by staff who are working from home (who can answer their office landline from their home).
- Operational maintenance of the systems we maintain is continuing as per normal.
- Product development and enhancement is continuing as per normal.
- Access to our support platform remotely is managed through our two factor authentication system, ensuring remote 24×7 support and system available reporting and trouble shooting.
- We are in the fortunate position of having flexible work guidelines in place for all our staff.
- As a technology company we are already setup for maximum efficiency when working remotely. Employees can (and frequently do) work from anywhere and have the resources and tools they need to do their jobs securely from any location.
- We already have remote teleworking policies in place.
Maintaining service and operations
Access to all systems and platforms remains uninterrupted. Our systems continue to be closely monitored by our support and operations teams. It is business as usual.
We will keep you updated with more information as the situation develops. In the meantime, please get in touch with anyone on the team if you have any questions or need further support or information, email [email protected].
Updated 26th March 2020