Anti Money Laundering & Counter Terrorism Compliance
Data Zoo’s goal is to assist organisations with global regulatory requirements with regards to identity verification and with AML/CT legislations in the countries we operate in.
Access to Asia Pacific countries’ identity data means:
- An entire and comprehensive ID verification and AML solution
- Provide solutions that enable our customers to comply with AML and CT legislation in the countries we operate in
- Compliance with FATF and APG international requirements
- AML compliance
- As per the Australian AML/CTF Act 2006
- As per the New Zealand AML/CFT Act 2009
- As per the Anti-Money Laundering Law of the People’s Republic of China of 2006
- As per the Philippines Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA) of 2001
- In addition to the AML and CT Legislation in other the countries that Data Zoo offers Databases for.
- Compliance with Global PEP and Sanction screening
- All ID checks are stored in an online audit trail, accessible for reference whenever you need them or can be PDF’ed and emailed