A LEADER IN IDENTITY DATA AND VERIFICATION.
ONLINE. WORLDWIDE ACCESS. ASIA PACIFIC BASED.
- The Malaysian population is 31,931,591 (April 2018)
- The Malaysian population is equivalent to 0.42% of the total world population.
- 76.5% of the population is urban (24,509,005 people in 2018)
- 0 to 14 account for approximately 27.83% of the population
- The median age in Malaysia is 28.1 years.
- The life expectancy in Malaysia is 75 years and ranks number 69 in the world
|No. of records||13M|
|Name & Address||✔|
|Name & Address & DOB||✔|
|Name & DOB||✔|
|Biometric & OCR||✔|