A LEADER IN IDENTITY DATA AND VERIFICATION.
ONLINE. WORLDWIDE ACCESS. ASIA PACIFIC BASED.
- The Indonesian population is 266,054,370 (April 2018)
- The Indonesian population is equivalent to 3.5% of the total world population.
- 55.3% of the population is urban (147,548,918 people in 2018)
- 0 to 14 years account for approximately 25.02% of the population
- The median age in Indonesia is 28.3 years.
- The life expectancy in Indonesia is 69.1 years and ranks number 120 in the world
|No. of records||80 Million|
|Name & Address||✔|
|Name & Address & DOB||✔|
|Name & DOB||✔|
|Biometric & OCR||✔|